Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

Need only evacuation insurance

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need only evacuation insurance

    Hello, I will visit the U.S. as J1 Visitor from 31st of August this year on. I will work at the University of California in Irvine, for at least 1 and up to 3 years. I can purchase a health insurance plan at UCI, but this does not include the medical evacuation requirements for J1 Visa. Therefore I would like to ask if one can purchase just this medical evacuation and repatriation to germany? I am not sure if the 'Medical Evacuation' I find here is appropriate. It seemed to me that these insurance is for medical evacuation to the U.S. not from the U.S. but I am not sure. Can you answer this question?

  • #2
    You can buy just medical evacuation insurance at https://www.insubuy.com/trip-cancellation-insurance/

    Medical evacuation is always to the nearest place where adequate care can be given.

    Alternatively, you can buy J1 visa insurance at https://www.insubuy.com/j1-visa-heal...ce/-insurance/
    Thanks & Regards
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470
    Website: http://www.insubuy.com


    • #3
      Please look at evacuation and repatriation insurance for J1 visa holders at https://www.insubuy.com/medical-evac...ion-insurance/

      It is specifically designed for people in situation like you.
      Immihelp Support
      No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

      Visa and Greencard Tracker

      Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.