Green Card Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Card Interview

I was asked to take letters from family and friends that i married for no other reason by love and stuff (witnesses).

What do you write in those letters?

Green card interview

Question: "I was asked to take letters from family and friends that i married for no other reason by love and stuff (witnesses).
    What do you write in those letters?"

In my opinion, these letters are already written by your relatives/ friends and it is cleared that "your married for no other reason by love and stuff. That is what the interviewers want to see in the letters and that is what you need to have it written. It is kind of unusual that some one has to write letters to you stated that your marriage is real and for love. But if you need those letters, then ask your friends/ relatives to write to you stated "you both look good in the party together, hope the baby is its way...". Most of the **** marriages, they tried to do secretly therefore the other people's letters are the proof that your marriage is real; because when you have a real marriage and you introduce you spouse to people in stead of hiding your spouse.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X