Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Driving License in TX (Without SSN) possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving License in TX (Without SSN) possible?

I am in H4 Visa living in TX for 1 year appro. I am not eligible for getting SSN no. as I am in H4 Visa. Can I get a driver's license without SSN? Anyone......please advise.........

PS: I already taken written test.

It is possible.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks very much

Comment

passport correction

Hi, My passport was issued 5 years back. Recently I noticed wrong in my fathers name. Once I traveled to US and there when I applied for SSN they enquired about my father name. I said it is correct to them. Later when I talk to my father I realized that I expanded wrongly his initials. How to get it corrected? what are the consequenses I should face if I apply since I travelled once to US and I have SSN ...what are the consequesnses I should face if I don't get it corrected....please suggest.

Comment

You should not just pick a random thread and post.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X