Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport DOB Correction

Dear Reader,

I'm just gonna describe you the situation I'm in and I hope you would be able to find a solution for me.

I have a difference of 5 years in my passport. It wasn't a mistake my the Indian Passport authority, but from my parents side, they and of course me, wanted to travel aboard asap.
    but now I face to face many problems, Is there anyway i can get the DOB changed?

If yes, please let me know the documents, that i need and how is this possible..

Thanks a lot in advance
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Read /miscellaneous services-for-indian-passport-in-usa/
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Passport DOB Correction

Hi

I have almost as situation. What happened to your case ? if you can share you experience it will be great for me proceed.

Wait for reply.

Regards,
      Nik
      Originally posted by immihelp View Post
      Dear Reader,

I'm just gonna describe you the situation I'm in and I hope you would be able to find a solution for me.

I have a difference of 5 years in my passport. It wasn't a mistake my the Indian Passport authority, but from my parents side, they and of course me, wanted to travel aboard asap.
      but now I face to face many problems, Is there anyway i can get the DOB changed?

If yes, please let me know the documents, that i need and how is this possible..

Thanks a lot in advance

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X