Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTESTATION OF POWER OF ATTORNEY in uk

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
    I would like to get some information regarding obtaining attestation of power of attorney from uk.
    We have a property in India(kerala) which is registered on the name of my father and his brother and two other sisters. My father has been passed away 2 years ago.
    Now we are planning to do the partition of the property to the name of my brother and uncle (father's brother).But i wont be able to go to india for the registration, so i am planning to get the power of attorney to be signed by the indian embassy in uk.Currently i am a british citizen and iam holding british passport, i have already surrendered my indian passport and obtained the certificate and also iam holding OCI as well.
    My question is
    1. Do i able to get attestation of power of attorney by The Indian embassy?
    If not
    2 What should i do in order to get the power of attorney?
    I would be very grateful if you could give me some valuable advice
    thanks.
    pphilip

Originally posted by pphilip View Post
    DEAR SIR/MADAM,
    I would like to get some information regarding obtaining attestation of power of attorney from uk.
    We have a property in India(kerala) which is registered on the name of my father and his brother and two other sisters. My father has been passed away 2 years ago.
    Now we are planning to do the partition of the property to the name of my brother and uncle (father's brother).But i wont be able to go to india for the registration, so i am planning to get the power of attorney to be signed by the indian embassy in uk.Currently i am a british citizen and iam holding british passport, i have already surrendered my indian passport and obtained the certificate and also iam holding OCI as well.
    My question is
    1. Do i able to get attestation of power of attorney High Court Enforcement by The Indian embassy?
    If not
    2 What should i do in order to get the power of attorney?
    I would be very grateful if you could give me some valuable advice
    thanks.
    pphilip

Power of Attorney (PoA) needs to be signed by the applicant before the Consular Officer. The PoA needs to be witnessed by two UK based individuals with their names, addresses and valid passport particulars (passport no., date of issue and place of issue) clearly mentioned in the PoA.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X