EB1 A - Membership in associations requiring outstanding achievements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB1 A - Membership in associations requiring outstanding achievements

I need help identifying professional associations which help me qualify for EB1A category criteria.

I am an engineer and IT professional working for one of the top most IT services company in the world.
    Few people have suggested IEEE senior membership which I am working on currently.. But, need to identify any other professional associations/organizations that I should consider ... Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated...

Originally posted by H1_GC View Post
    I need help identifying professional associations which help me qualify for EB1A category criteria.

I am an engineer and IT professional working for one of the top most IT services company in the world.
    Few people have suggested IEEE senior membership which I am working on currently.. But, need to identify any other professional associations/organizations that I should consider ... Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated...
    Membership of such an organization will not be counted. There is more than enough precedent from USCIS in this matter. The argument is that unless the membership is for an organization like the National academy of sciences, it does not count, because though almost every organization claims that it admits outstanding members or that its members have outstanding achievements, there is no objective evaluation of incoming members' qualifications to admit them.
    Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X