Is EB1 possible for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is EB1 possible for me?

I have PhD degree from the US university. As a part of my PhD, I spent part of my time (3 years) at the federal agency related to my field (+20000 employees) as a fellow. Upon graduation, I was hired on H1-B visa for a full time position. So far I have following achievements in the order of importance (per my assessment). This federal agency plays important role in day-to-day life of US citizens.

1. Outstanding service award- the highest award possible for employees of the agency. Rarely <2 yrs service will get this. And two team awards for excellence and achievement.
    2. Official (invited) representation of the agency at one international, one national conference. Presented agency's views at the parallel agency in Europe.
    3. At least 3 public speakings on behalf of the agency for public disclosure of information.
    4. Six publications with agency affiliations(cited 10 times- since all are recent), Thre with pre-agency affiliation (cited 25 times)
    5. Reviewership on 2-3 peer reviewed journals (reviewing work by others)
    6. Appointed faculty at two academic courses organized by nonprofit organizations
    7. Several (5) awards during graduate student days and several (10) poster presentations at symposia
    8. Two leadership roles (co-chair at one and member at another) in organizing national meetings in my field

I can also obtain 10 recommendation letters from leaders in my filed- from (1) director of the federal agency (+20000 employee) and (2) former director (3-4) collaborators in Europe and down under

Does this make something that I can give a shot at EB-1? Comments are appreciated!

Any Takers?

Any Comments?

Comment

Yes, sure you are very much eligible for EB-1 category- it is current.

Comment

looks like a good case for eb1. good luck

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X