Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Green Card Experience

Dear friends,

Here is a link to a report of my immigration experiences. I have shared in this account my Green card experience and have included some free advice as well.

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

When you click on the link, it opens a new window. If it gives you the "page not found" error, click on the URL location in your browser and press enter. If that doesn't work, fiddle with it a little like copying and pasting the URL over itself and pressing enter. If it requests permission to open a PDF file, permit it to open.

Sorry for the trouble, but I am a web page novice. I am working on having it posted on a more established site and will post that link if it becomes available.

I request you to pass this along to any one who may be interested in the Green card process in the hope that others have a more informed and speedy passage through the Green card process.

Best Regards and Good Luck in your GC endeavor.

Can't get to the link

Hey - thanks very much for willing to share your experience. I tried hard to open the link but I could not open it.

Can you pl. email me your PDF file at [email protected]

I'd appreciate it. I am speifically looking for a sample experience letter required for filing greencard.

Thanks very much.
    Sid

Comment

Could not open

Hi,

I could not open the link that you have posted. I would appreciate if you make it possible available in this website.

Thaks
      Madgu

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X