Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IEEE Senior Member RFE for EB1A | Help needed to include right documents

Hi,

I recently applied for EB1A and got RFE for Membership criteria.

I have IEEE Senior Membership. Here is my RFE details

"You submitted the evidence that the beneficiary is a Senior Member of the Institute for Electrical and Electronics Engineers(IEEE), but the bylaws submitted do not establish that this membership requires outstanding achievements of its members as judged by recognized national or international experts in their disciplines or fields. Requirements that only include employment or activity in a given field; minimum education, experience, or achievements, recommendations by colleagues or current members; or payment of dues do not satisfy this criterion since these requirements do not constitute outstanding achievements."

If anyone applied and got the above similar RFE and how you have answered to USCIS.Please kindly help,If anyone similar RFE approved and what documentation was provided to get it approved.

This will be of immense help to my EB1A RFE to answer.

From USCIS precedents and my experience, there is no way to get past this RFE. USCIS precedent decisions clearly lay out that this type of membership is not enough to meet the eligibility criteria. It may be used to bolster your overall case, but not to meet the eligibility criteria.
    Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X