Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about processing time of I-140

Hello,

I submitted my I-140 under NIW category. Texas Service Center received my application in the end of August 2010.

USCIS website says that their current processing time for TX center is 4 months and hopefully, if everything goes well, I should receive their decision by the end of Dec.

My questions are;

1) If they ask for additional documents, do they ask before the estimated processing time ends? In other words, is it good that they didn't ask for additional documents so far?

2) How reliable the estimated time? Does it depend on the applicant's qualifications?

I have a MS and PhD (2008) from US universities, have 5 peer-reviewed journal papers (3 first authored), 1 book chapter, 17 national and international conference papers, 20+ citations at the time of submission and 8 recommendation letters (2 independent) from scientists from USA and Europe. I'm from non retrogressive country. Currently I'm a post doc in biomedical engineering field and my work is supported by a government agency (though the grant is not in my name).

Thank you in advance.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X