Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please URGENT!!!!!

HI Everyone,

I am in my 5th Year H1B which will be over on Nov 13 2005. If I start my PERM process by 1st week of September do u think I will be able to meet the deadline i.e file for Labor before Nov 13 2005.??

If anyone has experienced this or if anyone has got any news about this please help. This is urgent. Normally how many days does it take from the day u start to date u file?? I hope somebody would have asked this question to an Attorney. If so please help me.

First, are you in 5th year of your H1 or 6th year? Coz H1 is for 6 years max duration. If it is 5th then you still have time. Second, for a professional position it has to be advertised for at least a month at 3 diffrent places before filing labor, and i would give another 15 days for some stuff to take care also. So you may have time for that if you start today.

Comment

Help Please URGENT!!!

Thank you drsaqib191. I am in my 5th year. My fofth year will be over by NOV 13 2005. I have alomst 2months and 10 days before which I have to file for Labor. Do u think it should be ok if i start right away, let's say on Sep6th.

Please help.

Comment

Originally posted by houuser
        Thank you drsaqib191. I am in my 5th year. My fofth year will be over by NOV 13 2005. I have alomst 2months and 10 days before which I have to file for Labor. Do u think it should be ok if i start right away, let's say on Sep6th.

Please help.
        Hope you started with the advertizement process around Sept 6th.
        Inform your lawyer about the importance of filing ASAP. Lawyers are very good
        at doing things fast when they are under pressure
        So, if your lawyer is aware of how important it is to file the LC before Nov 13th,
        he/she will be able to do it.

Hope things work out.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X