work experience letter for labor certificate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• work experience letter for labor certificate

My friend is trying to file the petition for labor certificate, however, she encountered a problem while trying to get the work experience letter for her previous job with Cadence. Cadence dissolve the whole department she previously worked for, so all the managers she worked with are no longer with Cadence anymore. When she tried to get the work experience letter from the Cadence HR, they only put job title but no job duties/descriptions (which is what required by INS).

After my friend contacted the Cadence HR, they basically said all the managers she used to report to are gone so no one can prove her job duties. However, they have the copy of her offer letter, which I think should be sufficient to prove her job duties so they should not refuse to put the job duties on the letter. This is really preposterous, I think.

Is there any way to file a complaint to some goverment department or anything like that about this? Anyone ever had any experience to deal with this kind of issues? Any input is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X