Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dilemma: new LC/EB2 or pending LC/EB3

Hi,

I've reviewed most of the threads in the LC category and I've learned a lot. Thanks to all of you for sharing your experience and concerns.

Here is my dilemma. I have a pending LC/EB3 with PD Dec 2002 with Company A for programmer-analyst. Company B is offering to start a new LC/EB2 with minimum Master degree required for manager position / data architect. I have 19 months left on the H1-B extension.

I have a BCS degree (5 yrs which includes Master degree) and Ph.D degree in Computer Science - Data Architecture. 7 years of teaching experience & research in academy + 6 years of experience as data architect & consultant (including 4 years of experience after Ph.D with Company A)

Would be a smart thing to start LC/EB2 with Company B instead of waiting for the pending LC/EB3 with Company A? Roughly how long do you think it will take to get the I-485 approved if I start all over. More then 2 years?

Roughly how long do you think it will take to get the I-140 petition approved with the Company A to be able to reuse the PD with Company B? More then 6 months? What about I-485/EB3 approval, would it take more then 2 years considering the retrogression?

I might even qualify for National Waiver as I do have lots of academic & research publications & awards and very good references from experts in the field from Romania. Company B is a medium consulting company (LLC). Can they apply for a National Waiver - exceptional abilities?

Any advice / opinion / roughly estimates will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Cristina

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X