Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Expiring PERM Pending

Hello Friends,

My H1B visa is expiring on 25th March 2018 and my Labor Application was applied in September 2017. Was wondering what are the chances that I will be able to file extension beyond my visa expiration date.
    As of now, PERM processing times are roughly about 3 months and hoping my I-140 will get filed under premium processing post LC is approved.

We are in a similar situation. is your GC getting done in EB1 or 2 or 3?

Comment

mine was filed under EB3 category.

Comment

Same here. did you get any response from anyone on this thread or in any other thread?

Comment

Any improvement ? Did your I-40 get filed ?

Comment

no update yet on PERM. not sure what's happening. wish there was a way to find out.

Originally posted by Dineshmohan View Post
            Any improvement ? Did your I-40 get filed ?
            no update yet on PERM. not sure what's happening. wish there was a way to find out.

Comment

PERM Sep 2017

My PD - 22 Sep 2017. No update still.

I have been checking USCIS website regularly and as of 28 Feb 2018, it shows that they are processing Aug 2017 PERM applications under analyst review. NWPC processing times show December 2017 PERM applications getting processed. Moreover, I feel these times are for Atlanta processing center. My company is located in NJ and some colleagues told me that it's probably gone to Virginia. Not sure how to check for that.

I got an extension to stay until 2 May 2018 based on my recapture time. So, just keeping patience, hoping to hear back soon on my PERM.

Comment

Did u get your PERM and I140 approved

Originally posted by AJ16 View Post
                My PD - 22 Sep 2017. No update still.

I have been checking USCIS website regularly and as of 28 Feb 2018, it shows that they are processing Aug 2017 PERM applications under analyst review. NWPC processing times show December 2017 PERM applications getting processed. Moreover, I feel these times are for Atlanta processing center. My company is located in NJ and some colleagues told me that it's probably gone to Virginia. Not sure how to check for that.

I got an extension to stay until 2 May 2018 based on my recapture time. So, just keeping patience, hoping to hear back soon on my PERM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanjana_01 View Post
                  My PERM had gone to AUDIT but later got approved after 2 months. My I-140 is currently in premium processing. Still waiting for response...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X