Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perm Approval

Hi,

My employer applied for my perm in Jan 2017. They shared the A# and on checking the DOL website I did not find this number. As per my understanding the number will show here once the PERM is approved. On April 2018 ( more than 1 year after it was filed) my employer informed me that the Labor is approved and had me sign a sheet from the approval document eventhough they did not show me the entire document, only the sheet where I had to sign. Now they said they submitted the i140 but not sharing the i140 receipt number. My A# still does not show in DOL website and my employer is not showing me the approval documents as per their company policy. I can see that the PERM approved in June and July are visible in DOL website but mine is still not showing up. Did anyone else have same experience where PERM was approved but did not display in DOL website. Not sure if employer is saying the truth about the approval. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Update: Employer was lying

Update: My guess was right my employer was lying when they said that my PERM was approved last month. My Case was approved this month and the case detail was updated in DOL website. Also they lied about the date when PERM was filed (priority date). The PERM was filed in April 2018. So from my experience I would say check the DOL web site to see if your PERM got approved do not believe the employer blindly. If there is no decision about the PERM in max 6-8 months (no audit) then probably the PERM was not filed on date you believe it was.

DOL website link: https://lcr-pjr.doleta.gov/index.cfm....dspLCRLanding

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X