Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding PERM application & I140 for future & current employer

Hi Team,

I need your valuable inputs on below query.

My PERM got approved based on future based employment with company "B" & I140 has been filed.

Meanwhile my current employer company "A" has started process of filing my PERM application.

I wanted to understand if there will be any impact on my current employer "A"'s perm application process due to the future based employment "B" PERM which has been already approved.

if any of the following happens:

1. if future based employment with "B"s I140 gets into RFE or approved or denial while PERM with current employer "A" is in process.
    2. Any challenges with the PERM & I140 approval with the current employer "A".

This I am asking since. I want to continue with my current employer "A" as I heard lot of negative feedback about future employer "B".

Originally posted by hina16 View Post
    Hi Team,

I need your valuable inputs on below query.

My PERM got approved based on future based employment with company "B" & I140 has been filed.

Meanwhile my current employer company "A" has started process of filing my PERM application.

I wanted to understand if there will be any impact on my current employer "A"'s perm application process due to the future based employment "B" PERM which has been already approved.

if any of the following happens:

1. if future based employment with "B"s I140 gets into RFE or approved or denial while PERM with current employer "A" is in process.
    2. Any challenges with the PERM & I140 approval with the current employer "A".

This I am asking since. I want to continue with my current employer "A" as I heard lot of negative feedback about future employer "B".
    The two I140 processes are independent. One does not affect the other.
    Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks, same is applicable to PERM also?? like existing PERM doesn't affect new PERM approval?

Comment

Thanks, same is applicable to PERM also?? like existing PERM doesn't affect new PERM approval?
        Yes, one does not affect the other.
        Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by scientist2016 View Post
          Yes, one does not affect the other.
          Thank you so much.

Comment

Internship Details not part of fresh PERM but were part of old Certified PERM.

Hi Team,

In continuation to my previous post, I have one more query, Please suggest.

I see in my PERM which got certified based on future employment with employer ?B? my internship details were considered & added as part of Job details.

Now with my current employer ?A? while drafting for PERM application, attorney is saying that as this is internship it will not be considered for your PERM.

So attorney has not added internship details as part of drafted copy which will be used to file fresh PERM with the current employer ?A?.

Please suggest if there will be any issues with internship not being added as part of new PERM application, which was considered as part of old certified PERM application.

Thanks in advance!!!

Comment

Please suggest?

Hi Team,

In continuation to my previous post, I have one more query, Please suggest.

I see in my PERM which got certified based on future employment with employer ?B? my internship details were considered & added as part of Job details.

Now with my current employer ?A? while drafting for PERM application, attorney is saying that as this is internship it will not be considered for your PERM.

So attorney has not added internship details as part of drafted copy which will be used to file fresh PERM with the current employer ?A?.

Please suggest if there will be any issues with internship not being added as part of new PERM application, which was considered as part of old certified PERM application.

Thanks in advance!!!
              Please suggest.

Comment

Going for Dropbox stamping when PERM is in process???

Hi Team,

I need to know will there be any issue if I plan to go for Dropbox Stamping in India as per my below case.

---1. My current employer has filed PERM application which is at initial stage.
                ---2. Future employer with whom my old PERM was approved & I140 was in RFE. Now RFE response has been submitted for I140 based on future employment.

will there be any issue if I had to visit India & go for Dropbox stamping?? Please suggest??

Comment

Hi Team, Please suggest.

Please help me.
                  Hi Team,
                  I need to know will there be any issue if I plan to go for Dropbox Stamping in India as per my below case.

---1. My current employer has filed PERM application which is at initial stage.
                  ---2. Future employer with whom my old PERM was approved & I140 was in RFE. Now RFE response has been submitted for I140 based on future employment.

will there be any issue if I had to visit India & go for Dropbox stamping?? Please suggest??

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X