Check LC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check LC

How do I find out if my lawyer have filed the LC application. I called him, he said we don't receive any correspondance from INS regarding this. How do I find out what my PRIORITY date is?

Lawyers doesn't receive any correpsondence from INS but he/she receives it from the labor department (SESA and DOL) at each step. At the time of receiving it, at the time of SESA clearing it and at the time of DOL clearing it. So ask him for that.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

The date SESA received your LC is your priority date. Your attorney receives notification that the case has been forwarded from SESA to DOL, this would have the priority date on it.

Comment

Is there a web site of phone number we can call to do this?

Comment

No
          Immihelp Support
          No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

LC Processing

How long does it usually take from the "priority date" to advertising the position? My priority date is JULY 1998 but I still haven't heard any news from my company's attorney up to now regarding advertising the position. He basically told me that my case is "PROCEEDING NORMALLY". I think it's taking an unusually long time (I work in NY - information technology).

Furthermore, is the processing a first come first serve basis which based on the priority dates? I have collegues whose priority dates run between SEPT - NOV 1998 and they were informed that their position have been advertised already.

Is there any way of knowing that the position they advertised is actually for you?

Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X