Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Labor

Hello friends,

Thanks to all for helping me with my immigration questions so far. Now I've gotten myself into another situation. Here is the scenario:

1) My Labor was approved in Jun'08 while I was working for CompanyA (Desi employer)
    2) I left CompanyA and joined CompanyB (a Corporate firm) from Nov'08. CompanyB has sponsered my H1-B and also strated processing for labor.
    3) CompanyA (desi employer) has offered to continue my Green Card processing (if I keep paying for fee and all) even though I'm not working for him anymore.

My questions are,
    1) Is it legal to have more than one labor processing being done simultaneously from two different firms?
    2) If yes, then what is the general advise/experience (to have a back-up option) on this case?

As always, thanks a bunch in advance for your answers!!!

Regards!
    King

1. Yes. You can capture the same PD from A for B as well.
    2. Have only 1 I485 filed.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks a lot txh1b,

for #2, I need to have the I-485 filed with the new employer I suppose?

thanks!

Comment

Your choice. Whoever you believe is going to be your permanent employer, you should go with them.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X