X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perm Process

Hi

Need help and advice.
    My Spouse company started with green card process back in June 2020 and the company attorney informed us wage determination is over and hiring process started on december 9 2020.
    So now anyone in this group in the similar situation. Any idea how long will it take for Hiring process to complete. Its already nearly one a half months.

What's the current timeline for entire perm to be completed.
    Our L1 visa is expiring on Feb 2022..

Please advice.

Thanks

Hi,
    Hiring Process is purely depend on situation.. If they receive resumes, they will need to work on resumes and maintain the record very carefully and properly.. its very hard to predict the processing time on this stage..
    But, Once they complete the Hiring process then they can consider PERM filing immediately..
    Thanks

Comment

Thanks for the reply.
      In my case 4 months already over and still in recruitment and the attorney told they cant say anything now.

Comment

Hi,
        Actually, the concern Employee should not participate in the recruitment event. I think this might be the reason, they hesitate to share the update on this.. I request you to wait for some more days to get further update from law office..
        Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X