Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labor Certification (EB2) Query.

Dear All:

If anyone could reply me on below listed points would help me to understand the process.

1. Priority Date is the date on which my labor is filed. Is that correct?
    2. Once the labor is filed (EB2), approximately how long would it take to get labor approved?
    3. Once labor is approved then the next step is to file I-140? I am correct in understanding the process sequence here?
    4. Once the I-140 is filed (EB2), approximately how long would it take to get I-140 approved?

Your advice on the above would be appreciated.

Regards
    Amit Mayekar

1, Yes
    2. Could take anywhere between 7 days to 1 year or more in case of an audit.
    3. Yes. Must happen within 6 months of labor approval.
    4. Premium process gives you a result in 15 days. Regular could take a while like 3-6 months.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Labor Certification (EB2) Query.

Dear All:

Thanks for the below information.

My lawyer has e-mailed me a Labor Certification case number A-99999-99999. Is there any way I can track the status of labor? If you could let me know the web-link for labor tracking that would be the great help for me.

Regards
      Amit

Comment

You cannot but the lawyer can as they have the account to apply PERM.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

PERM processing time

You can check priority date here: http://icert.doleta.gov/

Looks like they are processing May 2010 for unaudited case. That seems quite fast. Am I getting it wrong?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X