Experience overlapping - GC Processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experience overlapping - GC Processing

Hi Friends, Please help to let me know if we have any issues on the below scenario.

I have been with company A in USA and as per their mail confirmation on the last working day, I have resigned company A and joined company B in India. Later, due to financial settlement and etc., my last working day has been extended (but no salary has been credited) but in between I have joined the company B. It is kind of a overlap for 3 weeks. Does this issue somewhere in the process of GC.

For Eg:
    1. Company A has initially agreed for the last working day of Jan 2018
    2. With the above, I have joined company B on Feb 2018
    3. But due to financial settlement and etc., company A has given the last working day as Mar 2018
    Now there is a overlap of 3 weeks but there is no salary drawn in both the companies for these period
    Both the companies are having a good profile background
    I have been in Company A in USA, resigned and joined company B in India

Can you please let me know is there any issues during the process of my GC across?

Assume, now the company A is not going to update/give the experience letter with the early date and also, I have mentioned the same date in all the places like DS160, visa transfer, extension and etc., now even I don't want to change this.

Suggest and thanks​

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X