Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change in Roles and Resposnibitlies while applying PERM process

Hello everyone,
    I just started my PERM process.My issue is while applying for H1(under masters quota) my employer has mentioned that I work in specific area (for ex:Peoplesoft)eventually due to 2008 recession period I moved to different domain (ex:java)and I'm continuing in that domain now. But for applying PERM it seems i need to put same roles and responsibilities with what I applied my H1.My employer is concerned about the Advertisement he has to publish in the paper.Can anyone please share their ideas or experience

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by phoney View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I just started my PERM process.My issue is while applying for H1(under masters quota) my employer has mentioned that I work in specific area (for ex:Peoplesoft)eventually due to 2008 recession period I moved to different domain (ex:java)and I'm continuing in that domain now. But for applying PERM it seems i need to put same roles and responsibilities with what I applied my H1.My employer is concerned about the Advertisement he has to publish in the paper.Can anyone please share their ideas or experience

Thanks in advance
    A perm job need not be the same as H1b job as it is for a future job.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks for quick response.I've one more question

I'm applying for PERM under Eb-2 category as I hold master's degree from US and 2 +yrs post experience .So do we need to specify in advertisement that this position requires master's degree?

Comment

For EB2, the posting should reflect the requirements of the job. If the job requires an advanced degree, the post should indicate that.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X