7th year extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7th year extension

Can we file 7th year extension based on courier receipt as my labor was filed in MO in sept 2004 and as of today have not recvd the tracking number or the 45 day letter. Any one in the same boat please share. All help appreciated.

Hi, I am also in the same boat. Mine got filed with IL state and all I have is courier receipt. I haven't received any other receipt or tracking#. If you find any info on this please share with me. Thanks
    Rao123

Comment

At least for IL I know for sure one of my friend he did not get reciept number but got his labor approved.

Comment

7th Year Extemsion without Receipt Number

I applied my labor in IOWA in June' 04. Since we don't get any receipt numbers for IOWA, can i apply for the 7th year extension with courier receipt. I did'nt even get the 45 days letter from backlog center till now.
        I really appreciate any input.

Comment

I'm on the same boat as well

Hello.

My company filed for my Labor in IOWA and they dont have a receipt as well. I'm not sure if I can apply for my 7th year H1 extension based on courier receipt.

Although, I was told when it gets close to filing for 7th year extension the company/the attorney can ask the USICS for the receipt and they will fax the same with which you can apply for the 7th year extension. Anyone heard otherwise do let me know.

Thanks

Sudha

Comment

I was told, when it gets close to the 7th year, the employer/attorney can request a receipt letter from USICS and can file for the 7th year extension with that. I was also told USICS dont entertain calls from the company attorneys for general enquiries unless its quite important like the 7th year extension. Anyone heard otherwise kindly let me know.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X