Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schengen Insurance Plan through Insubuy

Hello,

I am an American citizen currently living in Madrid, Spain. I currently have health insurance covering my stay in Madrid until August 14, 2017, but I will need additional coverage to cover my time in Madrid until the end of September 2017.

According to the Spanish government, I need a plan that follows these guidelines: "Insurance coverage for urgent medical expenses and repatriation due to accident or sudden illness. Minimum coverage $50,000 with no deductible." After looking through some options on the Insubuy site, I had some questions in regard to the insurance plan I should choose:

1. When I look at the plans on the Insubuy website, all I see are policy maximums. If the minimum coverage I need is $50,000, how do I know which plan to select? Is the minimum coverage the same as the policy maximum?

2. How do I know if the plan covers repatriation?

3. Upon purchase of the insurance plan online with Insubuy, do I get a document that confirms my insurance and the details of my plan? Can that document be sent my email immediately? (I would need to show this document to the Spanish government for visa purposes)

I would truly appreciate your assistance in regard to these matters. Thank you so much!!

Hello,

Thank you so much for your quick response.

I am interested in purchasing a policy with Patriot International as per your request.

Just to be very clear, if I purchase a Patriot International insurance plan with a policy maximum of $500,000 (I am aware this is higher than the required $50,000 amount I mentioned above) and $0 deductible, I will meet the requirements stated above by the Spanish government, correct?

In regard to the visa letter, I would like one in Spanish. After I purchase my insurance and send an email with the necessary information, that letter can be sent to me via email within 1-2 business days, correct?

Thanks so much for your help.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X