Schengen Visa Application without H1B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schengen Visa Application without H1B

I am under an F1 visa, graduating in May 2016. I already have accepted a Job and they will apply for an H1B transfer (I had an H1B before F1). After I graduate and before I have to start working, I want to travel to Europe.

I have an appointment with the Germany Embassy to apply for a short stay tourist visa, but when filling the application form. Item 28 ask for the permit for the country of final destination. In my case, I will be returning to the U.S. but I still don't have my H1B. Also, another requirement a valid Visa. I plant to use my F1, but this one is expiring upon graduation.

I am worry that my visa will be denied, because I still don't have a valid U.S visa to show that I can come back to the U.S. The Immigration lawyer working on my H1B said that they will apply for consular notice in the U.S embassy in Germany.

Can I mention this during my visa interview? or should I present flight reservations showing that I plant to return to my home country after leaving Europe?

What should I do?

Thank you

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X