Schengen Travel Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schengen Travel Insurance

In order to get the Schengen Visa, it is mandatory to get travel insurance that complies with all the requirements.

You can look at the Schengen Visa Insurance requirements at Schengen Visa Insurance Requirements

You can make instant purchase online for Schenegn Travel Insurance at Schengen Visa Insurance
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Most of the times, the health insurance provided by your company is covered outside of the US for emergencies. For example, I asked BlueShield to provide a letter stating my insurance will cover for emergencies outside of US when I got the visa. Check with your insurance provider first before buying the insurance.

Comment

Some domestic companies provide medical coverage for emergencies outside USA. However, most companies do NOT provide emergency medical evacuation and repatriation of remains coverage outside US, which is required for Schengen visa. Also, many companies are NOT willing to give any additional letters or it may take a long time to get that letter.

For all these reasons, it is best to buy Schegen visa travel medical insurance which is very low cost and works very well. It allows you to print the confirmation of coverage letter instantly which you can take it to the consulate to get the visa.
      Thanks & Regards
      Insubuy
      Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
      Local: (972) 985-4400
      Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Narendra - Thanks for posting the details. I guess people need to check with their insurance companies whether they provide emergency medical evacuation and repatriation.

From my experience, BlueShield faxed me a letter (took less than a day). I am sure there are lot of other companies who might NOT act that fast.

In anyway, it is not that expensive to buy Schengen Visa Insurance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X