Please advise..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please advise..

I am from India, I got single entry short-term business Schengen Visa from Netherlands consulate. My flight to Amsterdam was via Austria, there was a span of 13 hours between 2 flights (India-Austria-Netherlands), so at the Vienna airport in Austria I went to passport control who stamped my Visa and got out of airport to see local vienna for next couple of hours before boarding my final flight to Amsterdam the same evening. When I returned to airport to catch my flight to Amsterdam the passport office again stamped my Visa n I boarded the flight to Amsterdam where I am now and my passpost was not stamped at Amsterdam airport. My question is as I have a single entry visa, when I return will everything be fine at both the airports as my return flight is again via Vienna, I mean as my visa is already stamped twice at Vienna airport, would there be any problem or is there anything wrong in being a single entry visa, its very confusing n bothering me as I dont know the rules, please help me.

Within Schengen

If you're travelling within Schengen countries then that single/multiple entry limit does not apply.

Now, I'm not sure, but is Austria a member of Schengen? If yes, then you're okay.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X