Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• student visa for spain rejected - what can we do

Hi all,

I have the following problem and need some help as i really have no idea what to do now...

I am a german citizen and was working in russia/Moscow for a while. As things go I fell in love with a russian girl. Unfortunatly my job was then relocated to Spain.
    As we did not know very long before, my girlfriend and I decided, that she will follow me to spain, study spanish and see if we match... (That also matches here career, as she studied english and spanish before...)

Therefore we thought the best solution possible was to get a student visa for her; she would come to spain to study and work - if possible - partially.

As she has been to schengen countries various times before, we did not expect any problems.
    Thus we handed in all required documents (e.g. invitation signed in front of a notarious, financial capability, confirmation of a paid language school, insurance, flight tickets ect...)

However the visa was refused by the spanish embassy in Moscow without comment on the reasons...

In order to follow the official process, she imediatly asked for rechecking the documents in written, but has not received any answer yet and the spanish embassy is just telling her to wait without mentioning a period...

We already have thought about many reasons, like it was refused, because, a young guy invites a you girl, the application period of 6 months was to long or because of the crisis etc.

However the reason of refusal does not get into my brain...

However, as far as we understood by now, it is almost impossible for russians to get another type of visa if they have been refused once.

What can we do now?

Please help me as I really see no real alternatives on how to get a visa for her...

P.S.
    I already thought about marriage to solve the visa problem, but as I was hit very hard by the 5 years war of my parents about devorcing, I only see that as the very last option...

spain student visa rejection

I got three time rejection in spain which related Art. 39 del Real decreto 557/2011, I cat't fount this reason. please help me this reason which related and what is this ?
    '

please help me about it

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X