Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Transit Visa

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • immihelp
    Administrator
    • Dec 1999
    • 33552

    #1

    Transit Visa

    Dear sir,

    My nationality is INDIAN. If I am travelling from Mumbai to London Heathro termi-3 (4 hrs hault) and then London Heathro term -4 to Amsterdem (I have Sengen visa for Netherland) and then to Kazakhstan where I work, Do I need any types of VISA for England (I donot want to go out of airport)?
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

    Visa and Greencard Tracker

    Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.
  • immihelp
    Administrator
    • Dec 1999
    • 33552

    #2
    Yes, you do.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

    Visa and Greencard Tracker

    Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

    Comment

    • kramvi
      Member
      • Apr 2009
      • 50

      #3
      Never heard of anything like this

      I know this is an old post but I could not refrain from posting here. Why would anyone need a visa if one does not want to exit the airport? I think one doesn't need it.

      Comment

      {{modal[0].title}}

      X

      {{modal[0].content}}

      {{promo.content}}

      Working...