Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transit visa - valid US visa check process??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transit visa - valid US visa check process??

Hi there!!

Just wondering whether any of you have any information in this.

A lot of people have an unexpired student visa stamped on their passport, but they might be on H1 now which is not yet stamped. How do they check for a valid visa before we board on a flight which needs to transit through any euporean destination (except UK - which I know has idiotic 6 month rules). Do they just look at the date stamped on the passport, or will they be able to scan that into a system which might pull up information from US database (which might show that this person is on H1 now).

I'm sure that tens of thousands of people will be going to India every year with this problem and if the authorities have access to US information, it would be better to avoid all european transits.

Thank you so much for the help!!

Warm Regards,
    JP.

Uk Transit Visa Appointment Urgent Please

I HAVE TICKETS TO TRAVEL TO INDIA ON 3RD DEC IN VIRGIN ATLANTIC VIA LONDON.I CAME TO KNOW THAT I HAVE TO TAKE TRANSIT VISA LAST THURSDAY AND I APPLIED ONLINE FOR ONE. I DID NOT SEND MY DOCUMENTS YET AS I MIGHT NOT GET THE DOCUMENTS IN TIME.

ON BRIT****A WEBSITE THE APPOINTMENTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE TILL 6TH DEC. CAN SOME ONE PLEASE ADVISE ME HOW TO GET APPOINTMENT IN NEWYORK BRITISH CONSULATE BEFORE 3RD DEC.I HAVE ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT

THANKS IN ADVANCE..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X