Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schengen Visa

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am working on a chartered yacht based in Norway, and we only travel within Norway. I am from the Philippines and got my schengen visa there. My type of visa is C, number of entries is 2, and duration of stay is 10. It was issued june 2, 2010 and valid up to october 7, 2010.I arrived here in Norway june 7, 2010 via amsterdam.I have a few question regarding this visa.What is the meaning of number of entries is 2? I first enter amsterdam before i arrived here in norway coz my flight is via amsterdam.Would that means that i already used my 1st entry? I am planning to go to Paris, France for 1 week to visit my friend when i finished my contract here in September.Can i use this visa going to france since it is still valid up to October 7,2010?Would that gonna be my 2nd entry? And i can only stay there for 10 days since it says on my visa that the duration of stay is 10days.Please let me know.Any information from you is very much appreciated.Thank you.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Two entries means you can enter the Schengen area two times. Once you enter the Schengen area, you can travel within the Schengen area (25 countries) as much as you like.
    Immihelp Support

Comment

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for the information. Just one more question to ask. My duration of stay in any schengen country is good for 10days only. I have used 2 days already and so i have only 8days left. I maybe needing more than 8days to travel in any schengen country, how will i extend it and where shall i extend it?I am still here in Norway.Any information from you is very much appreciated.
      Immihelp Support

Comment

Read the section 'Extension of Visa' at https://www.immihelp.com/where-to-submit-schengen-visa-application/
        Immihelp Support

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X