Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schengen Visa for B1 Holder (Very Urgent!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schengen Visa for B1 Holder (Very Urgent!!!)

Hello Sir/Madam,

My name is Praveen Kumar (Indian with India Passport) and currently in Philadelphia on B1 Visa, got 100 days stay (I-94) in US at my port of Entry in Philadelphia.

Right now I am doing some user training and requirement capturing for my client in Philadelphia as part of this engagement my client wants me to go their facility in Holland and for which they have already booked flight ticket, hotel accommodation, an invitation letter from Holland and insurance. My employer in India also provided me the pay slips and a supporting document on how important for me to go to Holland from US.

I do have collected lot of information on this, few says I need to go to India to get the Visa and few says I can get in New York, Netherlands Embassy by supporting additional documents like pay slips, I-94, invitation letter, supporting letter from my employer, bank statements, flight tickets, hotel accommodation and insurance. I have a very good healthy bank record too.

Please let me know whether I am eligible to apply in US to get the Schengen Visa as early as possible? Based on your suggestions I will take a decision to whether or not I can go to NY to apply.

I am expecting a reply very soon.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
    Praveen Kumar

Go and try at the Indian consulate in NYC. Explain that you are on B1 visiting same co's facilities in Netherlands.

Comment

Schengen Visa for B1 Holder (Very Urgent!!!)

I didnt understand this Sir... Why do I need to go to Indian Consulate? did you mean Netherland Consulate?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X