Members
Tags
i140 eb2/eb3 x
  •  

• generaluser10
    started a topic I140 porting amid covid

I140 porting amid covid

Hi,

My company has branches in USA and in Canada and I'am being laid off shortly.
    I was in USA when my I140 was applied. It got approved after I moved to Canada. While moving from US, I became a Canada associate.

As I was a Canada employee(not a USA employee) for the...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by generaluser10; 04-09-2020, 02:56 PM.

• H4 EAD - Validity based on petitioner's I140

I am currently on H1-B and my max out is May, 2017. I recently got my approved I-797 until 2018 (for me and dependent - H4).

My I-140 has been approved and hence my wife got approved for H4 EAD (with the I-140 of the current petitioner).

What are the implications to the...
    See more | Go to post

• user9821
    started a topic eb3 to eb2 porting..

eb3 to eb2 porting..

I am trying to port my EB3 PD to the current EB2 i140 application. (Old EB3 PD March 2011/INDIA , NEW EB2 PD Aug 2014/INDIA)
    However the Eb3 approved i140 has been revoked by my employer.
    My attorney is saying that most probably the PD wont be ported as the i140 has been revoked by my employer....
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by user9821; 09-14-2015, 04:56 PM.

• TSC processing time

Hello,

Texas service center per the processing time shown on USCIS website updated on June15th, 2015 says that all i-140 applications are being processed in 4 months, but my I-140 application was filed in January 2015 and I see no update on the application.
    Is the processing time...
    See more | Go to post

• Help - Employment based Green card

Hello,

My nationality is Indian. I work for Citigroup. My company filed my PERM application under EB2 in Dec 2013. Case was picked up in random audit (in Jul 2014). Audits take an year - so I'll probably get an answer by Jul 2015, after which I'll file for I-140. My 6th year of H1B expired...
    See more | Go to post

• applyoneforty
    started a topic Whether to apply EB2 or EB3 with M.Sc. Comp

Whether to apply EB2 or EB3 with M.Sc. Comp

Hi All,

I have 3 years degree + 2 years Masters Degree i.e. M.Sc. Comp Science. I am planning to apply in Premium processing. I am I eligible to apply under EB2 Category or EB3. and also did anyone of you or your friend applied under same criteria and got approval.

See more | Go to post

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X