Search Result

Collapse
8 results in 0.0022 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
i797 b x
  •  

• approved I-797B with backdated valid dates.

Hi,

I'm currently working in USA with stem opt which is valid from Feb-2018 to Feb-2020 and i have applied for H1b in April-2018, After RFE got cleared it got approved with i-797B valid from 22-Nov-2018 till 05-Dec-2018 and noticed date is 17-Dec-2018. and in the description it was mentioned...
    See more | Go to post

• Original I797 returned after a year with new 221g

I attended visa interview on April 2016 and the counselor issued me a 221g stating it requires further 'Administrative Processing', NO additional documents were requested. Now, after a year, the consulate had returned all my original documents (including Org. I797B) submitted during the visa interview...
    See more | Go to post

• Previous I-797B Expired. Validity Years ?

Hi,

My previous petition(I129) is expired. Valid through 1-Oct-2013 to 29-Sep-2014. Since it is already expired, does it mean that i need to go through lottery system next time or is the H1B still valid for some more years where i don't have to go through lottery system untill H1B validity...
    See more | Go to post

• H1B Consular processing Change of consulate

Hi,

First time poster long time follower here. I recently got my I129 petition approval and was trying to schedule an appointment at the consulate.

Notice Type: Approval notice
    Class: H1B
    Valid from xxxxx to xxxxx
    Consulate: Chennai

See more | Go to post

• Evelyn S
    started a topic i 797 form

i 797 form

Hello, my husband and I submitted our i 797 forms yesterday for a time recapture from time spent outside of the USA. (He is on an H1 and I am on an H4) I would like to know, does USCIS fax a copy of the receipt to our attorney while we are waiting for the hard copy in the mail? We need the receipt as...
    See more | Go to post

• sande0005
    started a topic H1b Visa Extention Issues

H1b Visa Extention Issues

Dear Friends,

My I-797 B form expires on December 17 2014. But My visa is stamped in passport with validity till March 2019. I have never traveled to US with this visa. When I contacted my company travel team to renew my I-797 B form, i got a response like - I-797 form cant be renewed...
    See more | Go to post

• H1B transfer of expired Visa & I797

Hello Experts,
    I was selected in the lottery in 2007. Below are my visa details.

H1B visa : 13th Sept 2007 to 7th Sept 2010.
    My I797 dates are : 1st Oct 2007 to 7th Sept 2010.

I stayed in USA with H1B visa for only 7 months & currently I am in India....
    See more | Go to post

• Got i 797 B while on F1 and on CPT

hi I'm currently on F1 and working on my CPT. My h1 for the first time recently got approved, however i got an i 797 B which says that i would need to go back to my home country immediately. so due to this i have few question?

1) How soon do i need to leave usa ? Is there any grace...
    See more | Go to post

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X