Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting new business

Hi,

I want to start new business of tech support in US. Give some suggestions how to open it?

Ok i just understand but the thing is are you looking to open a product based company or service based..

Comment

Immigration Consultant Business Requirements

Hi, I would like to open my own business as an Immigration Consultant and I've been calling multiple companies and no one will answer my questions.

Can anyone fill out immigration papers or does it require certification or a degree?

TIA,

Aileen

Comment

Is topic starter US-resident or not?

Comment

Even I am interested in starting own business and have been doing thorough research. Once I get all my answers, would love to share some tips here.

Comment

Many people think that when you want to start a business, the tough moments are website creating, hiring people, looking for a place to settle but those are quite easy, to get a website you can hire https://www.digihorde.com/services/w...ment-services/ , recruitment and office rental also won't be a problem, there are some handy online services for seekers but bureaucracy is the real problem which takes much time and effort.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your experience!
              To be honest, I'm thinking about having an app. And I figured out that it would be much profitable to hire a mobile app development company for this issue.

Comment

Hello guy's how r u inshalla all is well. I have. Seen this man video I have personal experience about one country about business it's very helpfull to explore new destination for business.
                ​​​​​​
                https://dausel.co/DVdj6G

Comment

Open up your site, hopefully it'll be professional and mobile-friendly with some decent SEO and user-friendly design and a call to ation; and use Ecwid and do your banking wherever you wish. Open a bank account in your country, use your currency, and do it well.

Focus on decent profit margins, providing a service that there is a strong need for, and being the best.

My website
                  Last edited by stream26; 10-21-2019, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X