Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to start a master's degree in digital photography, do you know Tech?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to start a master's degree in digital photography, do you know Tech?

Hi guys, I would like to start a master's degree in digital photography and I have seen that there is a virtual university called Tech, but I can't find enough information, only what is on their website. I would appreciate if you could help me with your experiences or opinions studying in this university. thank you!

Hello! I studied at the university, but unfortunately, it was not related to digital photography. What I can tell you is that the experience was satisfying. I really liked the content, and I found the online study model to be very comprehensive.

​

Comment

I am a student of this university in the field of medicine, focused on animals, my master's degree is in veterinary dentistry, where I have found a variety of knowledge and concepts that will be of great help to my training as a professional, recommended everything is at your time and from wherever you want.

Comment

Hi!
        I have had the opportunity to study at this university and the educational experience is very good, it has extensive academic programs, it is innovative, committed and, best of all, it is reliable.

Comment

I recommend this institute because it has good teaching resources and its platform is easy to use, the teachers have extensive knowledge of each subject and the timetables are adapted to the needs of the students.

Comment

Originally posted by Fonse65 View Post
            Hi guys, I would like to start a master's degree in digital photography and I have seen that there is a virtual university called Tech, but I can't find enough information, only what is on their website. I would appreciate if you could help me with your experiences or opinions studying in this university. thank you!
            Best regards. I know TECH university and my experience with this university has been very satisfactory. The degrees I have obtained I have been able to validate and practice, which shows that TECH is a completely legal university. In addition, the academic quality and recognition are excellent. Highly recommended.

Comment

I enrolled a few months ago with this University and the truth is that I have not had any problems. The contents are of good quality and the attention is efficient.

Comment

My sister took a course at this University and it is very good, I recommend it because it is legitimate, and the study material is very complete, the professors are friendly and the campus is easy to manage.

Comment

Yes, Tech is a different university full of programs and with a wide range of content that is full of interactive activities, plus at all times there is accompaniment from the faculty, recommended.

Comment

It is a very prestigious university where you can take innovative programs in digital photography online and with elite professors. I recommend it to you.

Comment

Hi! I just finished a Master's degree with TECH, after my brother-in-law (who is a doctor) recommended this university to me. The truth is that the experience has been very good, not only because of the flexibility in the study plan, but because of the very high quality of the content. I definitely recommend it.

Comment

Hello! I recently completed a program with that university, and I really enjoyed the experience. My program was in Marketing, and in terms of the methodology, the classes were entirely online. So, what I would do is organize my schedule around my job. Moreover, if I had a question, I could log into the forums and chat with the instructors. I highly recommend it.

Comment

Hi, I am studying at Tech and I am about to finish my studies. In my case I would recommend Tech because it is virtual and I can study from my comfort, for example, my home, my work or traveling and spending quality time with my family. Besides that, they provide excellent company from a distance.

Comment

Hello! That's great to hear about your interest in Tech. I don't have personal experience with Tech University, but it's a good idea to do some research and read reviews from students who have attended their programs. Additionally, you might want to check if they are accredited for the specific program you're interested in. Best of luck with your studies!

Comment

Yes, Tech is the university that allows you to study from home at your own pace, in your own way and from anywhere, I must say that while studying at Tech the support of the faculty is too good, their homework resolution is excellent and their content is great.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X