need help with school project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with school project

hello everyone! my name is colleen and i am a college student in NJ. I am a history major and for one of my classes i need to interview and profile an immigrant living or working in the united states. i was hoping if someone could connect with me and i could interview him or her. This is just for a school project and it is for the purpose of understanding other cultures and why people emigrate to the US. i would greatly appreciate any feedback or if there are other online forums where i can go to to connect with other people. again, thank you so much for your help and responses!

Hello Colleen!
    If you can’t find a reliable service to order your paper from
    Last edited by samlynn; 06-03-2019, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by colleenh View Post
      hello everyone! my name is colleen and i am a college student in NJ. I am a history major and for one of my classes i need to interview and profile an immigrant living or working in the united states. i was hoping if someone could connect with me and i could interview him or her. This is just for a school project and it is for the purpose of understanding other cultures and why people emigrate to the US. i would greatly appreciate any feedback or if there are other online forums where i can go to to connect with other people. again, thank you so much for your help and responses!
      May be look for that person locally and pretty sure that you got a lot of question and it needs time.
      I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met

Comment

You can choose any service to solve your problem. There are a lot of them now. Good luck!

Comment

As I know many students order papers online now)

Comment

alice blue from where they offer?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X