Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USCIS Backlog Processing More than 90 Days??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCIS Backlog Processing More than 90 Days??

Hi everyone,

I currently have an I-765 application pending with USCIS and it has been 75 days (submitted on October 6th, 2017). I called in today to submit an inquiry, but they told me that according to their backlog the Potomac Service Center (where my application is) is still processing applications as of July 1st, 2017, and that my case is still within normal processing time and I still have 3 months and 5 days of processing time ahead of me.

When I checked the webpage listing their processing times, the page was last updated on December 7, but the data is still shown from September 30rd, 2017. Does anyone know what this means? Does that mean this information is up-to-date, or is it outdated? Is it true that OPT applications can take more than 90 days -- even up to 6 months?? I have never heard this problem before and I am unsure of how true this information is. Could anyone provide me with any insight on this issue?? Has anyone ever been in this experience before??

Hi Riri.

I had a previous experience with an OPT after the completion of my Master`s degree and I`ve received my EAD within 3 weeks but that was many years ago.
    Have you heard back from the USCIS??.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X