Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case beyond processing time

Hello everyone,

I filed for ead on 10/16/17 . Case was received by uscis on 10/24/17. When I checked my status online it was showing me that the case receipt number is invalid. I called uscis regarding this but they said they have some technical issues but nothing is wrong in my application or documents .

It was more than 75 days , but didn?t receive any updates and still the case number was showing invalid.

01/15/18 -called uscis to check my status with them . They told me that it is going to take 2-3 more months to process my application. I got worried and again called them on day 90 (24 jan)and put an inquiry about my case pending and not showing my case status online.

Got reply from them on 25 jan that its under review by an officer and it will take 30 days for them to respond.

01/02/18- got a letter again from uscis that my case is under their normal processing time and i have to wait.

I feel so depressed and helpless that i cant do anything.My classmates who applied after me have received there card within 90 days.

Please guys suggest me what to do ? Should i call them again or wait? Is anybody having the same issue?

Originally posted by nmtdv000 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I filed for ead on 10/16/17 . Case was received by uscis on 10/24/17. When I checked my status online it was showing me that the case receipt number is invalid. I called uscis regarding this but they said they have some technical issues but nothing is wrong in my application or documents .

It was more than 75 days , but didn?t receive any updates and still the case number was showing invalid.

01/15/18 -called uscis to check my status with them . They told me that it is going to take 2-3 more months to process my application. I got worried and again called them on day 90 (24 jan)and put an inquiry about my case pending and not showing my case status online.

Got reply from them on 25 jan that its under review by an officer and it will take 30 days for them to respond.

01/02/18- got a letter again from uscis that my case is under their normal processing time and i have to wait.

I feel so depressed and helpless that i cant do anything.My classmates who applied after me have received there card within 90 days.

Please guys suggest me what to do ? Should i call them again or wait? Is anybody having the same issue?

If USCIS says it's in the normal processing time than all you can do is wait and be patient. also you might consider changing the title of this thread considering according to USCIS your case is NOT beyond normal processing times.
    This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

Well it will update accordingly when the card is been mailed nothing to be worried wait 90 days and make a call to USCIS and they will consider your request.sometime the website doesn`t get updated accordingly.

Originally posted by nmtdv000 View Post
      Hello everyone,

Not a Legal Advice, Just a suggestion

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X