TOEFL ID Requirements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOEFL ID Requirements

Took the TOEFL myself two months ago in Atlanta, and most people only brought their drivers license which was rejected forcing them to pay a re-schedule fee.

To avoid unnecessary time and fees wasted, please bring either your passport, EAD or Green Card. If you're lacking any of those your best bet is to contact the testing center to see what they suggest.

Hey, you can check StudyPal website it is too good for finding study buddy/group for #TOEFL exam

Comment

Well done, you are warning about this. I have several acquaintances who did the same and were very disappointed as a result of the loss of time and money.

Comment

In 1962, a national council made up of representatives of thirty government and private organizations was formed to address the problem of ensuring English language proficiency for non-native speakers wishing to study at U.S. universities. This council recommended the development and administration of the TOEFL exam for the 1963-1965 timings.
        Last edited by Gustavel; 10-28-2020, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Hi, any update?

Comment

Sorry for bumping into an old conversation. Thanks for sharing your experience and advice regarding the TOEFL ID requirements. It's essential to come prepared with the correct form of identification to avoid any unnecessary fees or delays. Your insight will be helpful for others who are planning to take the TOEFL. I also suggest that everyone who wants to pass ht test use https://practicalielts.com/ to improve their English skills. Good luck!
            Last edited by ChrisCash; 05-12-2023, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Wow, useful info. Thanks for sharing your experience

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X