Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any recommended tours & travel operator ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any recommended tours & travel operator ?

Hello,

I went through the http://www.immihelp.com/tours/usa/ link but was not able to find any answers.
    I am planning for my parents to visit me here in the US for a few months. I would also like for them to be able to see a lot of this beautiful country. I understand April/May (summer) would be the best time for them to visit.
    I am looking for any suggestions around this. Is it advisable to chalk out your own tour ? Or is it more advisable to go with a tours and travels guy ?
    Parents are vegetarian and I am particularly looking for the T&T guy to have their own cook or atleast provide vegetarian food. Would anyone recommend any tours and travels ? Its a big risk since parents are in their 60s and would hate surprises.
    If I had to plan the trip on our own, I will have to make sure there are either some Mexican or Indian restaurants in those cities. Any advise on which cities should definitely be considered ?

Cheers,
    This is my opinion. Not a legal advice

That really depends upon what exactly they would like to see, how they would like to see, in how much time they would like to see.

Indian restaurants are everywhere in the US, at least in all major places where regular tourists would go.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by immihelp View Post
      That really depends upon what exactly they would like to see, how they would like to see, in how much time they would like to see.
      Indian restaurants are everywhere in the US, at least in all major places where regular tourists would go.
      Uhmm.. I am not really sure as I haven't really seen much of the US myself. Would you suggest/recommend any place, please ? Places typical Indian parents would like. They'd be here for 6 months or less and would be pretty much open to travel anywhere and see new places. I think they could first come stay with me for a few weeks get a feel for the place and then take a nice tour.
      I was looking at the places these tour operators travel to, some places are fine but I am highly doubtful if my parents would eagerly look forward to visiting Nevada or the strip in Vegas. Hollywood in LA is a good option I think. On second thoughts, they might just about enjoy a drive down the strip.
      I think the Grand Canyon, Niagara falls, Statue of Liberty, Times Square, NY in general, Washington - White house
      I live down South in Alabama (Hence not a lot of desi population, so they wont really be making any friends on their evening walks or in the apartments ), so I can pretty much drive them around to places in Atlanta and Florida. May be finish it off with a Cruise to some place. Places like Yosemite and Disney park may be pointless. If time and money permit, some of Alaska and Canada.

I have heard a lot of people say that their parents almost never visited them again if they did not click with America in their first visit. So I am wishing for all this to be fantastic and hence even ready to keep their trip shorter than 6 months, which is what I am told is the duration B2 visas are allowed to stay.

Do you think I am on the right path ?

Cheers,

Comment

Read https://www.immihelp.com/usa-tourist-places/

I hope that helps.
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by immihelp View Post
          Thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X