Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

need help

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • need help

    hi i just have received letter for residential status for extended for one year but my green card expire in may 2017. i want to travel India for few months. is it ok to go with extension letter and expire green card? is it going to create any problem when i m coming back or entering in USA ?

  • #2
    I'm assuming you applied for Removal of Conditions and got an extension letter? Yes, you can use your expired green card + extension letter for any purpose a green card is used for, including work, travel, etc. There shouldn't be any difference. But note that you will have a biometrics appointment for your ROC at some point and you will need to be in the US to do the biometrics.

    This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.