Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel to India from US with 50 days valid passport-Doubt

Hello,
    My wife is travelling from Philadelphia to India on Jan 2019 last week and during the time of travel, she will only have 50 days validity in her passport.
    However while in india, she will be renewing her passport.

Following are the doubts we have.

1. Can she travel from US to India with a 50 day valid passport via doha, qatar?
    2. Can we make a reservation for to/fro travel using her < 6 month expiry passport with Qatar air ways but before the travel from India to US update the new passport(after renewing from India) for the return ticket reservation?

Thanks,
    AV

Originally posted by appukutan View Post
    Hello,
    My wife is travelling from Philadelphia to India on Jan 2019 last week and during the time of travel, she will only have 50 days validity in her passport.
    However while in india, she will be renewing her passport.

Following are the doubts we have.

1. Can she travel from US to India with a 50 day valid passport via doha, qatar?
    2. Can we make a reservation for to/fro travel using her < 6 month expiry passport with Qatar air ways but before the travel from India to US update the new passport(after renewing from India) for the return ticket reservation?

Thanks,
    AV
    Hi, I am in same boat except that she is travelling via Paris with 95 days validity ? Did you get an answer or did you travel ?

Comment

Hi, I am in the same situation. Did you get an answer ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X