Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel Companion for my mother Chennai-San Francisco

Hi,

My mother is planning to travel to USA in August from chennai to San Francisco. She is in need of a traveling companion as they are not familiar with international travel and need help in filling out the forms.if anybody is traveling please let me know date and airline so that I will book tickets in same airlines and date. Help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Travel Companion

Hi,
    My wife and toddler son will be travelling on Sep 1st week from Chennai to San Francisco in Singapore Airlines.

If Sep1st week is fine with you, please let me know.

thanks,
    -Saravanan

Comment

Interested

My Mom and Dad are travelling around that dates, can we exchnage contact information, so we can match this up. Please let me know. My contact # is 916-899-8278

Comment

Hello,

Can you please let me know the travel agent you contacted and the price you paid for the airfare? My parents are also planning to come sometime soon. Would be of great help if you let me know.

Comment

Hello! I am also planning to travel to US so looking for the travel agency.

Arnold

Comment

Travel Companion for my mother Chennai-San Francisco

Hi,
            (I didn't even have to change the words. Thanks Samkor)

This would be a great help.

My mother is planning to travel to USA in August from chennai to San Francisco. She is in need of a traveling companion as they are not familiar with international travel and need help in filling out the forms.if anybody is traveling please let me know date and airline so that I will book tickets in same airlines and date. Help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Preferrably Singapore Airlines...

Anytime after May 25th and June 2nd 2008

Comment

Correction

The travel is during May end /June 2008 not in August.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X