Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

lose from I-94

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lose from I-94

    hi everyone:
    my friend went back to china last week, she has the K3 visa, and she forgot to return the From I-94 when she leave the US. but she lost it couple day ago, and she can't sent it back to the CPC. so how can she to do right now, it will corse serious problem when she come back? please give the advices soon, she is very strees right now. thank you for help!!!

  • #2
    If she has a copy of I-94, return it documenting the loss, proof of airline ticket, entry stamp into the home country from passport, boarding pass etc to the CBP London KY address.

    Yes, it will cause problems.

    I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.