Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should I do after entering the US without Customs Declaration Form - CBP 6059B ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I do after entering the US without Customs Declaration Form - CBP 6059B ?

Hello Everyone

When I was entering the US in the previous years, I was always filling in CBP Customs Declaration Form 6059B (blue one) when I was still on the plane, and then I was always asked to present it to one of the officers at the airport during my entry process.

However on my last trip they didn't had those Customs forms on the plane, and when I was at the airport asking about them I was told (to my surprise) that they don't use them anymore at that airport. I didn't use Automated Passport Control kiosk either, as people were being directed to the immigration windows with just their passports. Later on once I collected my luggage, no one asked me for this Customs form either, and I basically entered the US without filling in this declaration form.

I had a mixed feelings about this, especially since later on I checked the CBP website - and I've read that everyone should complete this form?

So basically my main question is whether I should do something about it? Should I let someone know about that? Or perhaps I should mail this Customs form somewhere?

Few more details if that helps: I'm still in the US on a non-immigrant visa, and I would like to adjust my status to permanent residence.

Thank you to everyone in advance for your help

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X