Mexico travel plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexico travel plan

Hey, I have been planning to visit Mexico soon. Any destination suggestion?

For the last couple of days, I was working on a tour plan for a 2-week Mexico trip. Please give your input too. I want to make it as memorable as possible.
    Day 1-3: Mexico City: Zócalo, Metropolitan Cathedral, National Palace, and Templo Mayor, Teotihuacan archaeological site.
    Day 4-6: Oaxaca: Hierve el Agua, the Mezcal-producing villages, Santo Domingo Church and the Benito Juárez Market.
    Day 7-9: Puebla: Puebla Cathedral, the Rosary Chapel, Cholula,
    Day 10-12: Riviera Maya, Cancun: Beaches of Cancun, Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve
    Day 13-14: Yucatán Peninsula​: Chichen Itza, Merida

Last edited by wilmoves; 08-25-2023, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wilmoves View Post
      Hey, I have been planning to visit Mexico soon. Any destination suggestion?
      If you're thinking about heading to Mexico, there are some sweet spots you gotta check out. Cancun is where it's at for beach bums and party animals. Mexico City's got tons of dope cultural landmarks to explore. Playa del Carmen and Tulum are chill places to catch some waves and relax by the beach. And if you're looking for a wild time, Cabo San Lucas is the spot. Happy travel!

Comment

Oaxaca because you have both cultures of beach and stunning scenery. So the itinerary should be Mexico City-Oaxaca City-San Jose del Pacifico-Puerto Escondido-Mexico City. I hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamessmith0901 View Post

If you're thinking about heading to Mexico, there are some sweet spots you gotta check out. Cancun is where it's at for beach bums and party animals. Mexico City's got tons of dope cultural landmarks to explore online micro credentials. Playa del Carmen and Tulum are chill places to catch some waves and relax by the beach. And if you're looking for a wild time, Cabo San Lucas is the spot. Happy travel!
          1. Cancún: Known for its stunning beaches and vibrant nightlife.
          2. Playa del Carmen: A charming coastal town near Cancún, perfect for relaxation.
          3. Tulum: Famous for its ancient Mayan ruins and crystal-clear cenotes.
          4. Mexico City: The bustling capital with rich history and culture, including the historic center and museums.
          5. Oaxaca: Renowned for its delicious cuisine and traditional markets.
          6. Puerto Vallarta: A picturesque coastal city with beautiful beaches and the Malecón boardwalk.
          7. Guadalajara: Mexico's second-largest city, known for its tequila and mariachi music.
          8. Merida: The capital of the Yucatán state, rich in history and Mayan culture.
          9. San Miguel de Allende: A charming colonial town with cobblestone streets and colorful buildings.
          10. Cabo San Lucas: A popular resort city at the southern tip of the Baja California Peninsula.

Comment

Originally posted by justdavid View Post
            Oaxaca because you have both cultures of beach and stunning scenery. So the itinerary should be Mexico City-Oaxaca City-San Jose del Pacifico-Puerto Escondido-Mexico City. I hope this helps. connections puzzle
            Last month I went to Mexico and I went to the following places: Mexico City, Cancún and the Riviera Maya, Oaxaca, Guanajuato, Puerto Vallarta and Mérida and the Yucatán Peninsula​

Comment

I stayed in Puerto Morelos, small town 30 minutes drive from Cancun - amazing place! Very chilled atmosphere.
              I don't need a visa to the country but my husband needed one and he got it here within couple of days only.
              We stayed in Mexico for six months in total with our toddler and i really enjoyed our time there.
              Last edited by amystivens; 11-04-2023, 03:29 AM.

Comment

1. Mexico City: The capital city is a vibrant metropolis with a rich cultural scene, historic sites like the Zócalo and the Templo Mayor, and excellent cuisine. Don't miss the Frida Kahlo Museum and the ancient city of Teotihuacan nearby.
                2. Cancún and the Riviera Maya: If you're looking for beautiful beaches and resort experiences, Cancún and the Riviera Maya on the Yucatán Peninsula are popular choices. You can also explore the nearby Mayan ruins of Tulum and Chichen Itza.
                3. Oaxaca City: Known for its indigenous culture, delicious cuisine, and colonial architecture, Oaxaca is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The nearby Hierve el Agua, natural rock formations resembling waterfalls, is also worth a visit.
                4. Guadalajara: Considered the birthplace of mariachi music and tequila, Guadalajara is a lively city with a rich cultural heritage. Explore the historic center and try the local cuisine.
                5. Puerto Vallarta: Nestled on the Pacific coast, Puerto Vallarta offers beautiful beaches, a charming old town, and a vibrant nightlife. You can also take boat trips to explore nearby hidden beaches.
                6. Merida: Located in the Yucatán Peninsula, Merida is known for its colonial architecture, vibrant markets, and proximity to ancient Mayan ruins like Uxmal.
                7. Chiapas: This southern state is rich in natural beauty and cultural diversity. Visit Palenque, an ancient Mayan city nestled in the jungle, and explore the stunning Sumidero Canyon.
                8. Copper Canyon (Barrancas del Cobre): A series of canyons larger and deeper than the Grand Canyon, this natural wonder in the Sierra Madre Occidental offers breathtaking landscapes and outdoor adventures.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X