Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning Dubai Travel Question

Hey everyone,

I'm planning a trip to Dubai and I have a question that I hope some of you might be able to help me with.

I'm wondering about the best time of year to visit Dubai in terms of weather and crowds. I've heard that it can get extremely hot during the summer months,

but I'm also concerned about visiting during peak tourist season when everything might be more crowded and expensive.

If anyone has been to Dubai before or has any insights on this,

I would appreciate your advice.​

Originally posted by RichardGravener View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm planning a trip to Dubai and I have a question that I hope some of you might be able to help me with.

I'm wondering about the best time of year to visit Dubai in terms of weather and crowds. I've heard that it can get extremely hot during the summer months,

but I'm also concerned about visiting during peak tourist season when everything might be more crowded and expensive.

I would appreciate your advice.​
    thanks in advance for any help

Comment

Hi Richard, Because of your worries, I think the best times to visit Dubai are during the shoulder seasons, which are usually spring (March to May) or fall (September to November). The weather will be nice at these times, with temperatures between comfortable and warm. You can escape the extreme heat of summer. You'll also probably find better deals on activities and hotels and see fewer people than during peak tourist season. To make sure your trip to Dubai goes smoothly and is fun, make sure you book your housing and activities ahead of time.​

Comment

Planning a trip myself and Dubai sounds amazing – the architecture, the culture, all of it! But with all the travel restrictions these days, it's hard to keep track of what's needed for entry.RichardGravener mentioned visas, which definitely makes sense. I always like to double-check requirements on official government websites, but sometimes those can be a bureaucratic maze! Anyone have experience using resources like https://www.travelsafe-abroad.com/countries/​ to stay on top of travel regulations? Are they reliable?Also curious to hear any tips from folks who have traveled to Dubai recently. Did you encounter any unexpected hurdles with visas or entry procedures? Any advice for a first-time traveler to Dubai? Thanks in advance for the insights!​
        Last edited by DeclanGonzales; 04-14-2024, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Greeting Richard!
          The summer months, from June to August, are exceptionally hot, with temperatures often exceeding 104°F and high humidity levels. It's advisable to avoid visiting during this time if you're not comfortable with extreme heat.
          Instead, consider visiting from November to March, when temperatures are more moderate and pleasant for outdoor activities.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X