Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to apostille marriage certificate for adoption issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to apostille marriage certificate for adoption issue?

Greetings everyone, my wife and I have decided to adopt a child from south Africa. The child services told me to send our marriage certificate to the adoption committee in south Africa. But the problem is that I don’t have any clue what to do and they didn't give me enough information. Also, my wife is originally from Ecuador, Does this change anything? Or the same procedures apply?

"Apostille" is the generally accepted way for government-issued documents to be authenticated when sent abroad. The issuing agency for your marriage certificate may have a procedure in place to satisfy the "Apostille" requirement. "Apostille" is a certification by a government office of the signature on a document, using a special form and format which meets international "apostille" requirements.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Franck Woodman View Post
    Greetings everyone, my wife and I have decided to adopt a child from south Africa. The child services told me to send our marriage certificate to the adoption committee in south Africa. But the problem is that I don’t have any clue what to do and they didn't give me enough information. Also, my wife is originally from Ecuador, Does this change anything? Or the same procedures apply?
    Last edited by rayb; 02-15-2015, 11:49 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X