Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J-1, got waiver, won DV, question for EAD and I-485 concurrent filing

Hello everyone,
    I am really confused with all of these applications and I would be grateful to you if you can help me.
    I am running out of time and I could not find any solid information regarding my case. I will fill and send my I-485 in two days.

I won the DV2015 lottery and recently I got my j-1 2yr waiver. I will follow AOS procedure.
    Now I wonder whether I can fill I-485 and EAD concurrently in someway to expedite the process for getting my working permission before getting the green card?
    If so which forms should I fill and do I have to have an offer first?
    Currently, I do not have any offer and I cannot imagine anything will come soon.
    Thank you very much for your time
    Best,
    Prometheus

File form I-765; I believe the category should be c(9). You do not need a prior job offer.

Comment

Originally posted by ExperienceIA View Post
      File form I-765; I believe the category should be c(9). You do not need a prior job offer.
      Dear ExperienceIA,
      thank you for your suggestion.
      I had submitted my document without I-765 before saw your answer but I will file I-765 when I get my notice of action for I-485 in order to avoid any additional cost for EAD. Thank you again for your suggestion, I guess you are also right about the c(9) section.

Comment

national benefit center!

Today I learned that my case routed to the National Benefit Center and I wonder why that is happening!?
        Is it mean that my case will take much longer time???
        I appreciate if anyone know anything about this issue for DV case because we DV winners have only limited time.
        Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X